Please scroll to the right for more interesting Catholic merchandising

Friday, June 19, 2009

Come Celebrate St Thomas More feast day this Sunday!

In conjunction with our parish's very first feast day celebrations, I have made a limited edition St Thomas More keychain.

Red is used to signify More's martyrdom.

This design is a combination of plait and knot.
It can also double up as Rosary wrist band for those who fit.
Price: $10/pc

Sad news is all my martyrdom series and those designs with red (Colours of Christ and Blood of Christ) may have to discontinue if I can no longer find this chilly red nylon twine.
I pray the stock will arrive. According to the sales girl at one of the DIY shops, it is very unpredictable.
I shall storm heaven, please pray with me.

2 comments:

  1. Harlow... just want to ask... can u make 1 out of pearls???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi YCS, so far my speciality is in making knotted rosaries using predominantly twine (nylon string) and other parts of the Rosary. Have not experimented with pearls yet. Pls check the older posts to see my different designs and ranges.

    ReplyDelete