Please scroll to the right for more interesting Catholic merchandising

Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm The Bread Of Life - sung by St Thomas More choir, Subang Jaya








The theme of our Gospel readings for the past few weeks have been I Am The Bread Of Live.

I felt it apt to share this piece of beautiful hymn with all those who visit my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/creativecatholics as well as this blog.

I would like to thank my choir member Marilyn for once again doing a great job of converting her audio file into video so it can be uploaded here for everyone's listening pleasure.

In our tiredness of relying on our own strength, may we be reminded that Jesus is the bread of live.

The living food of eternal life!!! Amen!!!

Thanks to all the musicians and singers of St Thomas More 11.30am choir for sharing your talents so that everyone can worship God every Sunday.

You all are truly Creative Catholics.

P.S. Stay tuned for more music from our choir, thanks to Marilyn's great works.

No comments:

Post a Comment