Please scroll to the right for more interesting Catholic merchandising

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Birth of my online Catholic Shop

Since I started my first blog Through The Eyes Of A Cradle Catholic, April this year, I've been really facinated by what so many Catholics are doing in cyberspace especially in the area of spreading our faith.

They have mp3s for downloads, art, YouTubes and so on and so forth. I've decided that as a Malaysian cradle Catholic, I didn't want to be ketingalan zaman (left behind) and so here I am with my share of creative imput to help spread the faith.

For starters, those following my main Catholic blog will know that I've been hooked on making knotted Rosaries for some time. What started out as a hobby to raise funds for my new parish building - St Thomas More (Malaysia) has now turned into a burning desire to set up a small shop (well, online one for starters).

I've also met so many Catholics with so many different talents - business, performing arts, etc, etc, etc. I thought, this blog would serve us well (especially those who are not Internet savvy).

Anyway, if you would like to be featured in my blog, please email me (hazelong888@gmail.com) about yourself, your talents and what you would like to market thru this little online shop of mine. We'll work out a win-win situation, k?

Once again, calling all you creative Catholics out there, let's make lotsa money through our God-given talents and contribute towards building His Kingdom here on earth, before we pass on to the real Heaven....

Your fellow Catholic
Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment